Elimination project III

IT IS FINALLY READY.

It lost quality after I put it on vimeo?

Okay so the project is ready.

I definitely spent too much time on it and I put too much work in, as it was supposed to be a group project.

I made the puppets, the room, the clay coating of the sofa, plant pots, floor, curtains… it would be easier to say what I didn’t do….

Maria offered to edit it but I thought I should have a go at doing it myself, because practice is always welcome.

So, this is my version, I’m not a hundred percent proud of it, but here it is. Enjoy.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s