MONOLOGUE VS. INTERNAL MONOLOGUE – project I

EDITING NIGHTMARE VOL. II

Okay. So… I’ve managed to fix it!

I had to re-edit the whole thing but it is finished now and exporting as I write this. Everything will be submited in a few minutes and I can get to the next project.

I have to admit that the whole problem took way more time than I expected, but I think it’s just me being ‘lucky’….

Puting the stuff together.

Adobe Premiere for some unknown to me reason really didn’t like png files exported from Autodesk Maya with the use or Arnold renderer. But after re-saving them with Adobe Photoshop everything works fine again.

Also, After Effects was playing the video much faster than it should, and I didn’t manage to solve that problem(I’ll look in to it later).

Referencess:

Media.giphy.com. (2016). Cite a Website – Cite This For Me. [online] Available at: https://media.giphy.com/media/1VN5U3lQfT5Ty/giphy.gif [Accessed 19 Dec. 2016].

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s