IT IS FINALLY READY.
It lost quality after I put it on vimeo?
Okay so the project is ready.
I definitely spent too much time on it and I put too much work in, as it was supposed to be a group project.
I made the puppets, the room, the clay coating of the sofa, plant pots, floor, curtains… it would be easier to say what I didn’t do….
Maria offered to edit it but I thought I should have a go at doing it myself, because practice is always welcome.
So, this is my version, I’m not a hundred percent proud of it, but here it is. Enjoy.
“Individually, we re one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
Due to Maria’s illnes I was left to make the whole project with a person that didn’t really enjoy the work.
The film is almost ready. We had troubles with our set. It bent after painting the walls, but we overcame it.
Other than this, we had to reshoot the whole thing because of bad lense focus. Now it is sharp and it looks smoother. I’d bet a third reshoot would make it perfect, but there is no time for that.
I also made a special storyboard for the reshoot
Quick gif of the beginning
Some gifs with puppets of the characters
Using the stop motion techniques create a 30 second animation that tells a story using the thee act structure of how two objects eliminate third.
Made on 24 frames per second, 30 seconds
cats in progress
sample of cats colours
I wish the cats could look like this
Unfortunately with the time we have been given to make the whole thing its impossible. Maybe one day.
Funny GIF we made to test dragonframe